Below you will find some sample texts from different boxes in the chart. They will give you a good idea of what you can expect.
Note the abbreviations used:
DOL-Day of the Lord
Bx-refers to a box in the chart
1. The first sample is from two of the most important boxes on the chart (boxes #10 and #11). They highlight the day of Christ's glorious coming!
THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH OCCURS ON THIS DAY!!! (see Bx82-93)
IT IS THE DAY OF THE SINGLE, VISIBLE-TO-ALL, GLORIOUS “COMING” (parousia-Mt 24:27-36; 1 Th 4:13-18), “REVELATION” (apokalypsis-1 Co 1:7) and “APPEARING”(epiphaneia-Ti 2:13) of the LORD JESUS CHRIST who, on this day, will 1) resurrect dead believers, 2) rapture living believers, and 3) begin to pour out His Day-of-the-Lord wrath upon the unrighteous earth-dwellers.
This is indeed a DAY OF GLORY! On this day, Christ appears with glory (Ti 2:13), comes with great glory (Mt 24:30,16:27) to be glorified in His saints (2 Th 1:10),
and is revealed with glory (1 Pe 4:13). On this day, our faith results in glory(1 Pe 1:7), our rejoicing is full of glory (1 Pe 1:8), we are revealed with Him in glory (Co 3:4), we will stand blameless with great joy in the presence of His glory (Jude 24), we will be partakers of and gain His glory (1 Pe 5:1, 2 Th 2:14), we receive new bodies like the body of His glory (Ph 3:21), and we will marvel as we gaze upon His glory (2 Th 1:10). It is an indescribable day of unimaginable blessing and joy, a future day certain to come, a longed-for day for which we eagerly wait, and a “finish-line” day for which we joyfully and obediently “run”with endurance to see—glorified believers delighting in the presence of their glorified Lord!
NO WONDER IT IS CALLED THE “BLESSED HOPE!” (Ti 2:13)
2. The second sample is from box #7, THE SINGLE EVENT MARKING THE BEGINNING OF THE 70th WEEK:
ANTICHRIST, “the prince who is to come,” confirms a “covenant with many” for seven years-Dan 9:27, Is 28:15; [NOTE: 1) the Antichrist is clearly an important figure on the world scene prior to this covenant event, 2) the nature of the covenant is not explicitly stated—possibly peace, economic, Temple Mount, or sacrificial system (Dan 9:27, 12:11; Bx10-3) related, 3) the covenant is confirmed not made, 4) if the 70th week ends on or near Yom Kippur (Sept/Oct; see Bx95-6), this covenant event would take place around late Oct/early Nov, seven prophetic years or 2,520 days (7 times 360 days) before Yom Kippur]
3. The third sample is from box #56 which highlights the Great Tribulation. The same six topics covered here are applied to the Day of the Lord in box #58:
At the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week, there is a war in heaven between Satan/his angels and the archangel, Michael (Rev 12:7-17;Bx10-1). Satan and his angels are defeated and thrown down to the earth. With Antichrist as Satan’s agent, the elect of God, and others, now experience the terrible unleashing of...
SATAN’S WRATH (Rev 12:12) in the “hard labor” of the GREAT TRIBULATION
1) SOURCE/AGENT of wrath: Satan as the source (Rev 12:9-12;note v12), uses the Antichrist (2 Th 2:9; Dan 11:44; Rev 13:2,4; Mt 24:9-12,15-24)
2) PURPOSE for wrath: seeking worship as God (2 Th 2:4), the Antichrist persecutes and kill all who refuse to take his mark-Rev 13:15
3) METHOD of wrath: persecution by starvation (no mark, no food), be-heading, etc.-Rev 13:16-17, 20:4; MARTYRDOM for the elect-Mt 24:9
4) PROTECTION from wrath: Antichrist’s followers experience “peace and safety” as they are under his control and protection-1 Th 5:3
5) GOD’S MERCY in Satan’s wrath: God cuts short the GT days-Mt 24:22
6) UNIQUENESS of wrath and testing: unexampled time of SATAN’S WRATH upon the earth;
“a time of distress such as never has occurred”-Dan 12:1; “a GT...such as has not occurred”- Mt 24:21; GT is a time of testing for all, especially believers-1 Pe 4:12; 2 Pe 2:9
A TIME OF MARTYRDOM FOR THE ELECT OF GOD-Mt 24:9, 15-22
A TIME OF PEACE AND SAFETY IN THE ANTICHRIST’S KINGDOM-1 Th 5:3
4. The fourth sample is from box #67. It is one of ten "End-times Questions" answered in the chart:
Bx16-3A. DOES THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS IN REV 6-8 AND Mt 24 PARALLEL EACH OTHER IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE TIMING OF THE RAPTURE IS REVEALED?:
Yes! Notice a) the color-coded parallel of events between Bx54 and 68, Bx56 and 69, Bx57 and 70, Bx58 and 71, and then, b) the Rapture’s location AFTER the mid-point— 1) the emergence of deceitful leaders (spiritual deceivers in Mt 24:4-5; a conquering ruler in Rev 6:1-2); 2) wars (Mt 24:6-7a; Rev 6:3-4); 3) famines (Mt 24:7b; Rev 6:5-6); 4) resulting in death (implied in Mt; Rev 6:7-8); 5) GT (a mid-point event in Mt 24:15-26 and Dan 9:27); martyrs ask for vengeance on earth-dwellers in Rev 6:9-11); 6) CD (Mt 24:29; Rev 6:12-17); 7) CHRIST’S COMING AT THE RAPTURE (gathering of the elect at His coming in Mt 24:30-31; great multitude suddenly present in heaven in bodily form in Rev 7:9,14 [NOTE: no explicit statement of His coming in Rev 7; the assumption is if this multitude has been raptured, Jesus has indeed come]; Bx63-3), and 8) DOL-sudden destruction as in Noah’s days (Mt 24:37-41); DOL in trumpets and bowls of Rev 8.9,11,16
5. The fifth sample is from box 63 which deals with the Day of the Lord wrath of God. There are four questions in this box, and the sample below is part of the answer to the fourth question.
DO OTHER SCRIPTURES CONFIRM THAT THE END-TIMES WRATH OF GOD DOES NOT START WITH SEAL 1 IN REV 6 (at the beginning of the 70th week), BUT BEGINS AFTER THE MID-POINT AT TRUMPET 1 IN REV 8:7 (and includes the other six trumpets of Rev 9,11 and the seven bowls of Rev 16)?: Yes! Here’s the eight-fold evidence—
a. Notice the question of the martyred saints in the fith seal of Rev 6:9-11 and then notice God’s response. They are asking God for vengeance upon those who took their lives and are wondering why God is REFRAINING from judging and avenging their blood. Go says they must WAIT before His avenging wrath begins. (Bx76)
b. Notice the sixth seal in Rev 6:12-17 which depicts the CD. This announces that God’s DOL wrath is about to begin (Joel 2:31). The DOL has not occurred prior to this point at seals 1-5. It will begin with the trumpets of Rev 8. (Bx77)
c. Notice, in Rev 6:16-17, the reaction of those on earth who see the CD. They are horrified at this time, realizing that God’s wrath is to begin very soon. (Bx77)
d. Notice the purpose for and the timing of the sealing of the 144k in Rev 7:3. A mark is placed on them after the sixth seal so they can be protected from the harm that will fall upon the earth and its inhabitants when God’s DOL wrath begins at S7/T1. If God’s wrath began at the first seal, they would have received their mark at that time. (Bx78)